Winter Herbs & Superfoods Bundle - Articles, Report, Emails, Graphics
It is time to get those winter promotions ready! This new PLR bundle is perfect for the winter season, offering two of my hottest topics: herbs and superfoods. The bundle includes 25 pages of content, including high-quality articles, a report, and emails that go with those articles. You also get images and graphics to promote the content.
With this PLR bundle on Winter Herbs & Superfoods, you can promote products like:
Books on herbs or superfoods
Herb seeds and growing kits
Growing pots and accessories
Superfood spices like Turmeric
Keep reading to find out what you get in this new PLR bundle.
What You Get With This PLR Bundle
When you buy the Winter Herbs & Superfoods PLR bundle, you get the following:
10 Articles About Winter Herbs & Superfoods
Get 10 high-quality, prewritten articles all about herbs and superfoods for the winter season. Use these as blog posts or create a report or eBook with them.
1. Winter Herbs You Can Grow Indoors (446 words)
2. Tips for Growing Rosemary (405 words)
3. The Best Herbs for Holiday Recipes (434 words)
4. Tips for Freezing Your Herbs (421 words)
5. Winter Superfood Smoothie Recipes (411 words)
6. Superfoods to Help with Winter Illness (450 words)
7. Health Benefits of Pomegranates (413 words)
8. Health Benefits of Butternut Squash (426 words)
9. 4 Types of Kale Salad (460 words)
10. How to Use Blueberries for Winter Recipes (403 words)
10 Social Media Graphics
10 Autoresponders on Herbs & Superfoods
These 10 autoresponder emails complement the 10 articles, so you can send out an email, then link to the blog post that contains your article. It is a great way to start an email series that links to your blog so you can add in your promotional links.
1. Tips for Growing Herbs Indoors (249 words)
2. Ways to Use Rosemary for Winter Recipes (270 words)
3. 4 Ideas for Healthy Holiday Recipes (278 words)
4. Winter Drinks with These Herbs (250 words)
5. 3 Tips for Making the Best Smoothie (285 words)
6. Using More Fruits During the Winter (272 words)
7. How to Open a Pomegranate (285 words)
8. 3 Butternut Squash Recipe Ideas (272 words)
9. Alternative Ways to Use Kale (310 words)
10. Health Benefits of Blueberries (236 words)
5-Page Report: Winter Superfoods
The report you get with this bundle is about winter superfoods. It is 5 pages long and includes 14 different foods that are healthy and nutrient-dense, plus perfect for winter recipes.
Superfoods in Winter
5 pages, 14 sections, 1,987 words
8. Citrus Fruits
14. Winter Squash
5 Report Cover Formats to Choose From - Including PNG and PDF Flat Version
20 Royalty-Free Images
As an added bonus, I have included 15 royalty-free images that go perfectly with this content.
Add This Bundle to Your Cart Now to Start Using it Right Away!
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.