3-Page Trick-or-Treating Workouts Report
When Halloween arrives, families are going to put on their costumes and head outside to go trick-or-treating. This is not only a good family bonding experience, but it can also be a great way to get in some more exercise. If you have a parenting blog or you promote health-related products, this mini PLR report is perfect for you.
It is a 3-page report that can be used as-is or split up into 2-3 blog posts. The report goes over ways to turn a regular night of trick-or-treating into a complete fitness routine.
This report is 921 words and includes the following sections:
- Jog, Run, or Skip Between Houses
- Use a Wagon For the Little Ones
- Get the Neighbors Involved in a Trick-or-Treating Challenge
- Do Costume-Specific Workouts
- Plan Your Route Carefully
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.