Stress, Burnout, and Overwhelm PLR Bundle - Articles, eBook, Cover, and Graphics
High quality health PLR content to help you become an authority on this trending topic.
Don't miss this brand new prewritten content package that helps your readers tackle daily stress, prevent burnout, and deal with overwhelm.
Burnout and Overwhelm from Overworking Lead to STRESS.. This PLR Package Provides Tips for Overcoming it
This content package offers simple tips, daily habits, and lifestyle changes to work on reducing burnout and dealing with stress.
You will get high-quality articles that are 700+ words each, an eBook made from the articles, and social media graphics to get you ready for promoting the content.
Teach your readers and subscribers that stress doesn't have to be inevitable.
Why Get This PLR Bundle?
The Stress, Burnout, and Overwhelm PLR package includes these excellent benefits:
Content about a very common stress-related problem: BURNOUT. There is a lot of content about general stress that everyone deals with, but not enough content about burnout and being overwhelmed by work and daily life. That is what this bundle tackles.
You will get instant access to the content and graphics. Immediately after purchasing, you get all of the content in this package - ready for you to edit, customize, and use how you want.
Choose between using the articles or eBook. I have turned the articles into an eBook, so you can either use the articles as blog posts, create an opt-in page with the eBook, or use both for different types of content packages.
What You Get in the Stress, Burnout, and Overwhelm PLR Package
25 PLR Articles About Stress and Burnout
Use these high quality articles as blog posts, put them into a report, or create an email series about Stress and Burnout. They cover a wide range of stress-related topics from taking a mental break to deal with burnout, to decluttering your mind and handling uncontrollable thoughts.
These are long articles between 700 and 900+ words each. The article topics include:
1. How to Reduce Stress with a Daily Ritual (734 words)
2. Signs You Are Not Handling Stress Well (739 words)
3. The Different Ways Stress Can Affect You (701 words)
4. Can You Be Addicted to Stress? (715 words)
5. Small Daily Changes That Can Help You Manage Stress (830 words)
6. Surprising Causes of Stress (711 words)
7. How to Use Essential Oils for Stress (792 words)
8. Dealing with Stress and Overwhelm (734 words)
9. Signs You Need a Mental Break (764 words)
10. Time Management Tips to Reduce Stress and Overwhelm (716 words)
11. Why Overthinking is a Bad Thing (809 words)
12. How to Stay Calm in Stressful Situations (753 words)
13. Mantras and Affirmations for Stress (930 words)
14. How Your Diet Impacts Your Emotional Stress (704 words)
15. Simple Ways to Declutter Your Mind (707 words)
16. Tips for Reducing Stress at Work (709 words)
17. 6 Hacks for Burnout and Overwhelm (763 words)
18. Why Sunday Should Be a Day of Rest (862 words)
19. How to Handle Uncontrollable Thoughts (837 words)
20. Mindfulness Techniques for Overwhelm (764 words)
21. Self-Care and Why It is Essential for Stress (708 words)
22. Writing it Out: Journaling for Stress, Burnout, and Overwhelm (711 words)
23. The Healing Power of Restorative Yoga (778 words)
24. 6 Ways to Relax When You’re Overwhelmed (824 words)
25. Tips for Reducing Daily Worries (704 words)
'How to Overcome Stress, Burnout, and Overwhelm' eBook
If you prefer using PLR content for an opt-in page or lead magnet, I have you covered! I turned all 25 articles into an eBook, which is fully formatted with chapter images and follows an easy flow so the reader understands how to deal with stress caused by burnout.
Stress, Burnout, and Overwhelm
60 pages, 19,599 words
Chapter 1 – The Effects of Stress on Your Body and Mind
Chapter 2 – Daily Changes and Habits to Relieve Stress
Chapter 3 – Stress Relief Through Mindful Changes
Chapter 4 – Journaling and Self-Care
Chapter 5 – More Natural Remedies for Stress Relief
The eBook also comes with an editable, custom report cover. You will get the flat version and two 3D versions, all of which come with PSD files to edit in Photoshop.
Bonus: Social Media Graphics
Promote your blog posts on social media sites like Instagram and Pinterest with these editable social media graphics. They each come in JPG and PSD format, allowing you to edit them easily in Photoshop with your own unique blog post titles.
Get Your Copy Now! Scroll up and click 'Add to Cart' for instant access to this new content.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.