Healthy at Home PLR - Brand New Articles to Help People Stay Healthy During Isolation
Don't miss this brand new PLR content that allows you to become an authority on the topic of staying healthy while at home. This is geared toward anyone that has to stay home for extended periods of time, whether due to isolation or quarantine, or from an illness that keeps them in their home.
It is focused on both physical and mental health, with everything from how to get more exercise at home, to how to keep kids on a healthy routine.
Show Your Audience How They Can Stay Physically and Mentally Healthy While Stuck at Home
While perfect for the current pandemic that is requiring people to self-isolate in their homes, this can also be turned into evergreen content with just a few customization.
There are many reasons people might be at home for extended periods of time and need help maintaining their health at the same time.
You will get 18 brand new articles and 15 images that work great with the content.
18 Articles About Staying Healthy at Home
Use these high quality articles as blog posts, put them into a report, or create an email series about how people can stay healthy while at home in isolation.
The article topics include:
1. How to Focus on Your Mental and Physical Health (440 words)
2. How Can You Avoid Stress Eating (520 words)
3. Healthy Comfort Food Options (439 words)
4. How to Get More Exercise at Home (401 words)
5. Easy Ways to Keep Your Kids Active Indoors (405 words)
6. Outdoor Activities You Can Do in Your Backyard (411 words)
7. Dealing with Isolation When You Live Alone (407 words)
8. The Importance of Creating a Routine (450 words)
9. Why You Should Still Be Socializing Even When You’re Alone (404 words)
10. At-Home Self-Care Options (434 words)
11. Isolation is the Time for Journaling (554 words)
12. Non-Digital Ways to Be Entertained at Home (439 words)
13. Why Now is the Perfect Time for Creative Endeavors (421 words)
14. 5 Tips for Reducing Stress While Home Alone (550 words)
15. How to Ease Panic During Isolation (435 words)
16. How to Avoid Unnecessary Snacking at Home (454 words)
17. Get Your Kids on a Healthy Routine (464 words)
18. Healthy Groceries to Buy While Self-Isolating (551 words)
Bonus: 15 Royalty-Free Images
Create your own social media graphics, blog post images, and ad graphics with these images. They all come with free commercial usage rights.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.