Sensitive Health Topics for Women PLR Bundle - Articles, Report, Cover, and Images
High quality health PLR content to help you become an authority on this trending topic.
Don't miss this brand new prewritten content package that helps advise women on those more sensitive health topics they are curious about.
Women Often Neglect Their Own Health.. This PLR Package Helps Them Learn All About the Most Sensitive and Personal Health Topics and Understand When it is Time to See a Doctor
This prewritten content package is perfect for your female audience if they want to be their healthiest, strongest, and happiest ever.
The topics discussed are sometimes embarrassing or even taboo, but are what your audience are curious about!
Keep in mind many women will look this information up online first, which is where you come in.. provide them with the information they seek to offer real value.
What You Get in the Sensitive Health Topics for Women PLR Package
20 Articles About Women's Health Topics
Use these high quality articles as blog posts, put them into a report, or create an email series about important topics in women's health.
The article topics include:
1. Shaving VS Waxing Your Pubic Hair (528 words)
2. Daily Habits for Feminine Hygiene (401 words)
3. Self-Care for Women's Health (438 words)
4. Do You Have Perimenopause? Understand the Signs (459 words)
5. Is Your Menstrual Cycle Normal? What You Should Know (497 words)
6. Understanding Your Vaginal Discharge (541 words)
7. Are You at Risk for Cervical Cancer? (563 words)
8. Ovarian Cancer: Know the Signs and Symptoms (605 words)
9. Women's Health: Dealing with Incontinence (495 words)
10. Everything You Didn't Want to Know About Hemorrhoids (473 words)
11. Your Guide to Birth Control Options (425 words)
12. Diagnosed with PCOS? What to do Next (405 words)
13. Hair Loss in Women: What You Should Know (619 words)
14. Risks and Signs of Osteoporosis (444 words)
15. Do You Have PMS or PMDD? (427 words)
16. The Most Common STDs and How to Spot Them (448 words)
17. Signs You Need to Visit Your OBGYN (444 words)
18. Mini Guide to The Human Papillomavirus (439 words)
19. Difference Between Perimenopause and Menopause (408 words)
20. Is Your Period Normal? Warning Signs You Need to See a Doctor (508 words)
'Women's Health: Sensitive Health Concerns for Women' Report
If you prefer using PLR content for an opt-in page or lead magnet, I have you covered! I turned the 20 articles about sensitive women's health topics into a report for you. It also includes editable covers you can customize with your own report title and images, or leave as-is.
Women's Health: Sensitive Health Concerns for Women
29 pages, 9,782 words
1. Taking Care Down There
2. Menstrual Cycles and Beyond
3. STDs and Birth Control
4. Female Cancer
5. Sensitive Topics You Hate Talking About
6. General Women’s Health
Bonus: Royalty-Free Images
Create your own social media graphics, blog post images, and ad graphics with these images. They all come with free commercial usage rights.
Get Your Copy Now! Scroll up and click 'Add to Cart' for instant access to this new content.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.