Natural Health PLR - Mega Bundle of Articles, Reports, Graphics, Autoresponders
This PLR bundle is all about natural and holistic health. It provides an extensive collection of natural health topics, including healing herbs, essential oils, DIY organic products, and a lot more.
There are articles, graphics, reports, eCovers, and autoresponders to use for the natural health niche.
Please Note: This is from my monthly membership, Natural Healing PLR Club. If you are part of the membership, you have this content from July 2018.
What You Get With This PLR Bundle
The big Natural Healing PLR bundle comes with the following content:
30 Articles About Natural Health
Use these 30 articles to post to your blog, create an email series, or put together into a lead magnet.
1. Healing Tea for Your Gut (429 words)
2. Acidic and Alkaline Foods (407 words)
3. Try These Natural Muscle Relaxers (404 words)
4. What are Neurotoxins? (412 words)
5. Why Everyone Should Take Magnesium (422 words)
6. Health Benefits of Chlorella (429 words)
7. Go Natural: Avoid These Deodorant Toxins (423 words)
8. Eating for Health: Health Benefits of Beets (416 words)
9. Vitex for Women (424 words)
10. What Does Arnica do for You? (406 words)
11. Diatomaceous Earth for Natural Healing (408 words)
12. Ways to Use Marshmallow Root (596 words)
13. DIY Lemon Balm Healing Recipes (467 words)
14. Healing Herbs: Yarrow (410 words)
15. What is Mallow? (415 words)
16. What You Should Know About Birch Leaf Oil (408 words)
17. The Facts About Bee Balm (400 words)
18. Moringa: The Newest Health Trend (40 words)
19. Kava for Natural Health (413 words)
20. What are the Benefits of Selenium? (396 words)
21. H Plyori and Healing Your Gut (438 words)
22. How to Add Maca Root to Your Routine (444 words)
23. Beet Root: Your Next Favorite Healthy Juice (434 words)
24. Holistic Health Tips: Using Oil of Oregano (402 words)
25. Natural Ways to Reduce Bloat (407 words)
26. Why Everyone Should Use Collagen (423 words)
27. Health Benefits of Curry Powder (404 words)
28. Healing Spices: Cayenne Pepper (401 words)
29. Ways to Use Stinging Nettles (400 words)
30. Red Raspberry Leaf for Women’s Health (473 words)
30 Social Media Graphics
Get 30 social media graphics that go with the articles. These are perfect when sharing this content on social media. Each of them has a PSD file, allowing you to edit them with your own titles or images.
5-Page Report - Dandelion for Natural Healing
The first report in this natural health PLR bundle is called Ways to Use Dandelion for Natural Healing. It gives you 10 health benefits of using dandelion greens, leaves, and roots for healing.
Ways to Use Dandelion for Natural Healing
5 pages, 10 sections, 1,603 words
1. It Helps with Bone Health
2. Improve Your Digestion
3. Get Help Managing Diabetes
4. Reduce Your Blood Pressure
5. Improve Liver and Kidney Function
6. Use for Women's Health
7. Aid You in Weight Loss
8. Lower Your Cholesterol
9. Reduce Inflammation
10. Treat Your Skin and Acne Issues
10-Page Report - Herbs for Fatigue
There is also a longer, 10-page report all about herbs for fatigue. This report includes the causes of chronic fatigue, followed by the best herbs and natural remedies to manage fatigue.
Natural Herbs to Fight Fatigue
10 pages, 4 sections, 2,908 words
1. Common Causes of Fatigue
2. Herbs That Fight Fatigue
3. Tips for Using Herbs
4. Other Natural Remedies for Fatigue
These 10 autoresponders are perfect follow-up emails for blog posts or opt-in reports about natural health.
1. Toxic Plants to Keep Out of Your Garden (240 words)
2. Keep Your Pets Away from These Herbs (242 words)
3. Safety Tips When Using Essential Oils (252 words)
4. Avoid These Common Natural Health Mistakes (245 words)
5. Warning Tips for Healing Herbs (238 words)
6. Should You Use Natural Sunscreen? (218 words)
7. Where to Buy Holistic Supplies (209 words)
8. Quick Tips for Drying Your Herbs (223 words)
9. Make Your Own Healing Salve (206 words)
10. How to Create an Infused Herbal Oil (286 words)
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.