Plant-Based Probiotics PLR Bundle - Report, eCover, Articles, Images
Probiotics are responsible for balancing the bacteria in your gut, but that's not all. They can help with other digestive issues, improve your skin, improve your cardiovascular health, and even decrease allergy symptoms.
However, when you are on a plant-based diet, it is a little harder to find good probiotics. This PLR bundle is all about plant-based, vegan options for probiotics, including natural food sources and supplements.
You will get a brand new opt-in report with a custom eCover, 10 articles about following a plant-base diet, and images to use for your blog posts, graphics, and social media posts.
Pick up your copy today.
What You Get With this PLR Bundle
The Plant-Based Probiotics PLR bundle comes with the following content:
Plant-Based Probiotics - 7-Page Report
Show your readers how easy it is to get the health benefits from probiotics while still remaining on their plant-based diet.
This new, high-quality PLR report has 2 parts - one part is about the natural food sources they can consume with probiotics, and the second part is about plant-based probiotic supplements they can get.
7 pages, 1,820 words
Part One: Natural Food Sources of Probiotics
3. Coconut Kefir
Part Two: Plant-Based Probiotic Supplements
10 Articles About Going Plant-Based
Use these new prewritten articles about plant-based diets to add informative posts to your blog, create an email series about going vegan, or add them to a report or eBook on the topic.
1. How to Get Calcium in Your Diet Without Dairy (404 words)
2. High-Protein Vegan Food Ideas (405 words)
3. Tips for Raising Plant-Based Kids (403 words)
4. The Top 5 Plant-Based Foods with Iron (441 words)
5. How to Start Your First Plant-Based Diet (454 words)
6. Lazy Meal Ideas for the New Vegan (454 words)
7. Easy Tips for Traveling While on a Plant-Based Diet (421 words)
8. Cheap Plant-Based Meals and Snacks (410 words)
9. Emotional Benefits of Going Vegan (409 words)
10. How to Eat Whole and Clean Plant-Based Foods (430 words)
20 Royalty-Free Images
You can use these bonus 20 images for your blog posts, in your report, or when making social media graphics.
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.