Brand New, Done-for-You Content About Becoming a Morning Person - Perfect for Your Personal Development Audience
Introduce the Concept of Becoming a Morning Person to Your Readers...
One of the biggest trends right now is personal development, and within that niche, waking up early is what everyone is talking about.
Jump on the bandwagon and join the conversation by providing your readers with quality, helpful content all about becoming a morning person.
Waking Up Early is a Hot, Evergreen Topic That Appeals to Everyone
This is something everyone can benefit from, and you will get all the content you need to get started on the topic.
I have included an opt-in report and cover, articles, product reviews, even graphics and images.
Don't miss your chance to not only join in the conversation about waking up earlier and becoming a happier, more productive person, but becoming an authority on the topic.
What You Get in the Morning Person PLR Package
'Wake Up with the Sun: How to Become a Morning Person' Report
Get this brand new report, Wake Up With the Sun: How to Become a Morning Person, to show your readers how easy it can be to start waking up early and actually enjoy it.
This provides a guide to waking up early, from the benefits of being a morning person, to tips and tricks for waking up early, and continuing to find the motivation to do so.
There are 2,619 words of content with the following sections:
1. Why Do You Want to Be a Morning Person?
2. Start a New Nighttime Routine for Better Sleep
3. Keep Screens Out of Your Bedroom
4. Adjust Your Morning Routine
5. Have Something to Look Forward to
6. Protein in the Morning, Carbs at Night
What Do You Get?
10 Articles About Waking Up Early
PLR articles are the perfect way to add new blog posts that help promote products related to waking up early, or to get more subscribers with your opt-in report. You can also put these articles together into a new report, or use them as an email series.
The article topics include:
1. Tips for Waking Up Earlier (573 words)
2. Physical Benefits of Being a Morning Person (440 words)
3. Mental Benefits of Being a Morning Person (478 words)
4. What You Can Accomplish By Waking Up Early (429 words)
5. How to do Hygge in the Morning (434 words)
6. Morning Rituals: Practice Self-Care in the Morning (503 words)
7. Can a Night Owl Become a Morning Person? (469 words)
8. Apps to Help You Wake Up Earlier (412 words)
9. How to Have a Positive Morning (451 words)
10. Essential Oils for Your Morning Ritual (440 words)
5 Product Overviews
Need a good way to promote products like books and journals meant to help people with their early morning routine? I have you covered with these 5 product reviews. They are written like overviews, introducing each of these products and detailing the best qualities of each product.
Each of these can be found on Amazon for easy promoting.
The product review topics include:
1. A Beautiful Morning (388 words)
2. Clever Fox Planner Daily (412 words)
3. The Five Minute Journal (399 words)
4. The Miracle Morning (394 words)
5. The Morning Sidekick Journal (385 words)
Bonus #1: Quote Posters
As an added bonus, I have provided 10 quote posters, offering social media graphics with some of the top quotes about waking up early. Each of these comes with an editable PSD file if you want to change the quote, font, or image in Photoshop.
Bonus #2: Royalty-Free Images
There is also a second bonus in this bundle with 20 royalty-free images. These come with commercial rights, so feel free to edit, customize, and use them for your reports, blog posts, graphics, and more.
Pick Up Your Copy Now! Scroll up and click 'Add to Cart' to get instant access to this content.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.