Making Keto Easier PLR Bundle with Report, Articles, and Printables
It is time to go back to the basics of the Ketogenic diet. Put aside all the expensive products and keto testing strips, and focus on what's most important - the FOOD.
Keto shouldn't be complicated or an expensive way to live. You can show your audience how they can feel their best, lose weight, and eat in a sustainable, healthy way with this brand new keto content.
It focuses on simplifying the process of starting and maintaining the keto lifestyle, with a report full of helpful tips and techniques.
What You Get in the Making Keto Easier PLR Package
Report - 'Simplifying Keto: Back to the Basics'
Show your audience how easy it is to start and stick to the Ketogenic diet with this opt-in report. It provides information for making keto as simple as possible, including choosing the right foods, easing into the low-carb way of eating, offering lots of helpful tips, and even information about making keto more sustainable.
It works great as a free opt-in, paid product, lead magnet, and so much more.
File Formats: The report is delivered in both Word and Text format. The cover is in Canva format.
'Simplifying Keto: Back to the Basics'
10 pages, 3,675 words
There is a small section for each of the 21 habits, covering topics like:
... and more!
10 Articles From the Report
If you prefer to use your content as blog posts or you want to create an email series, the work is already done for you!
The report in this PLR package is also turned into 10 articles, covering all the main topics of the report.
Article Topics Include:
1. Finding Keto Foods You Love (374 words)
2. When is the Best Time to Start the Keto Diet? (396 words)
3. How to Make the Transition to Keto Easier (282 words)
4. Tips for Meal Planning the Keto Diet (454 words)
5. A Simple Way to Ensure You Get Proper Electrolytes (296 words)
6. What to Know About Your Food Environment (520 words)
7. Eating Out While on Keto (265 words)
8. Getting Support When You Are on a Keto Diet (282 words)
9. Do You Need Keto Products and Supplements? (298 words)
10. Counting Macros While on Keto (251 words)
File Format: The articles are delivered in Word and Text format.
Get Instant Access! Scroll up and click Add to Cart to get this product.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.