Wait.. Before You Go. Get the Using Planners Vol.1 & Vol.2 Bundles for a Discounted Price
You will get both bundles for less than the price of just ONE of them with this limited time offer
Now that you have the Using Planners Vol.3 Bundle, why not grab the first two in this series at a big discounted price?
I have put these two together for you in one bundle - They usually sell for $37 each, but you will get both of them for just $27 with this limited time offer.
What You Get in This PLR Bundle
Using Planners Vol.1 Comes With:
Using Planners Vol.2 Comes With:
"How a Daily Planner Can Change Your Life" - eBook
This eBook is all about using planners, showing your readers what a planner is, how it works, why they should use one, and providing a lot of amazing tips to really benefit the most from planners.
It is a 38-page, fully-formatted eBook with an editable cover.
How a Daily Planner Can Change Your Life
38 pages, 7,984 words
Chapter 1 - Basics of Using a Daily Planner
Chapter 2 - How a Planner Can Change Your Life
Chapter 3 - Quick Guide to Choosing the Perfect Planner
Chapter 4 - Types of Planner Pages and Layouts
Chapter 5 - Setting Up Your Planner
Chapter 6 - Creating a Daily Planner Routine
Chapter 7 - How to Become More Organized with a Planner
Chapter 8 - Create Positive Habits with Your Planner
Chapter 9 - Become a Healthier You with the Planner
Chapter 10 - Use Your Planner for Increased Productivity
Chapter 11 - How to Find Planner Inspiration
Chapter 12 - More Tips for Using Your Planner Effectively
5 Autoresponder Follow-Ups
There are 5 autoresponders that work great as follow-up emails for the eBook, though you can also turn these into shorter blog posts as well. The topics include:
1. 5 Tips to Avoid Becoming Overwhelmed (252 words)
2. Tools and Accessories for Your Planner (331 words)
3. How to Print Digital Planner Pages (332 words)
4. How to Simplify Your Planner Routine (401 words)
5. Use Your Planner Daily (265 words)
15 Articles About Using Planners
Keep your audience engaged with these 15 brand new, high-quality articles all about using planners. You will get the following topics:
1. Why Everyone Should Use a Planner (456 words)
2. How Planners Help with Health and Wellness (431 words)
3. Benefits of Color Coding in Your Planner (429 words)
4. Ideas for What to Track in the Planner (407 words)
5. How to Add Your Planner to Your Daily Routine (456 words)
6. Improve Your Mental Health with a Planner (416 words)
7. 6 Different Types of Planners You Can Use (447 words)
8. How to Improve Your Productivity with a Planner (411 words)
9. Tips for Choosing the Right Planner (405 words)
10. Set and Stick to Your Goals with a Planner (409 words)
11. How to Use a Planner for Projects (403 words)
12. Start a Family and Home Planner (458 words)
13. Printable VS Store-Bought Planners: Which is Better? (411 words)
14. Tips for Setting Up Your Planner (565 words)
15. Using a Planner in Your Bullet Journal (475 words)
"Quick Start Guide to Setting Up Your Planner" - Report
If you are looking for an opt-in report to use instead of all 15 articles, I have you covered. I put 6 of the articles into a report all about setting up the planner.
Quick Start Guide to Setting Up Your Planner
8 pages, 6 sections, 2,772 words
1. Why Everyone Should Use a Planner
2. Tips for Choosing the Right Planner
3. Tips for Setting Up Your Planner
4. Ideas for What to Track in the Planner
5. Benefits of Color Coding in Your Planner
6. Set and Stick to Your Goals with a Planner
27 Royalty-Free Images
There are also an additional 27 royalty-free images you can use for social media graphics, adding images to the eBook or report, or for blog post images.
Bonus - 11-Page Printable Planner
Lastly, there is a custom-made planner included as a bonus in this PLR bundle. You will get these 11 pages to customize with your own colors and images, that you can use for personal use, give away, or sell to your list. *The images in this planner are to be used for this planner only.
'Using Daily Planners' Report
You will get 3 opt-in reports in this PLR bundle, all about using planners. This first report is about using the daily pages in your planner, offering information about what to track, how to use them in daily routines, and providing some extra tips.
Using Daily Planners
5 pages, 4 sections, 1,485 words
1. What to Track Daily
2. Creating a Daily Routine with Your Planner
3. Daily Planners and Self-Care
4. Tips for Using Your Daily Planner
'Using Weekly Planners' Report
The weekly planner report goes into using the weekly layouts, including how to customize them, what to track or list, and how to use them for meal planning, health, and many more benefits.
Using Weekly Planners
5 pages, 4 sections, 1,579 words
1. Benefits of Using Weekly Planner Spreads
2. What to Track on a Weekly Basis
3. Health and Meal Planning Benefits
4. More Tips for Using Weekly Planners
'Using Monthly Planners' Report
The third report is about using the monthly layouts and spreads in a planner or bullet journal. This 5-page report gives your readers information about why they should use monthly layouts, how to personalize them, and choosing the best types of layouts.
Using Monthly Planners
5 pages, 4 sections, 1,467 words
1. Planning Your Month
2. Customizing Monthly Planner Pages
3. Layouts That are Ideal for Monthly Planners
4. Monthly Challenges with the Monthly Planner
10 PLR Articles About Planners
These 10 high-quality articles provide even more tips and information for using planners. You can use them as posts for your blogs, turn them into an email series, or even create another report or eBook.
The 10 article topics include:
1. How to Stop Giving Up on Daily Planners (468 words)
2. How to Define Your Planner Style (445 words)
3. Using Your Planner for Inspiration (411 words)
4. Planners and Self-Care (422 words)
5. Why Your Planner Should Be Tech-Free (403 words)
6. Setting Up Your Perfect Planner Environment (418 words)
7. Common Planner Mistakes to Avoid (431 words)
8. Surprising Benefits of Using a Daily Planner (413 words)
9. What to do When Using a Planner Isn’t Working Out (447 words)
10. Your Daily Routine Starts with a Planner (417 words)
10 Planner Pages
You will also get 10 new planner pages for daily, weekly, and monthly planner layouts that are mentioned in the reports and the articles.
Here is a look at all the planner pages included in this bundle:
You will get all of this content for just $27 - but this is your only chance to get it at the discounted price. Scroll up and click Add to Cart for instant access.