Kids' Wellness PLR Bundle - Prewritten Articles, Report, Product Reviews
High-quality, prewritten content to show your audience how to keep their kids happy and healthy.
Don't miss this brand new content, including articles (work great as blog posts), an opt-in report with an editable cover, and 10 product reviews to promote products on Amazon.
Kids' Wellness - Content That Focuses on Overall Health and Wellness
This prewritten content package offers you high-quality PLR about kids' health and wellness.
It provides a good combination between physical health and emotional health for your kids.
Your readers will enjoy the fresh content, on everything from how kids can practice mindfulness, to important nutrition and exercise tips for healthy kids.
What You Get in the Kids' Wellness PLR Package
'Kids' Wellness: Healthy Habits for Kids' Report
The Kids' Wellness: Healthy Eating Habits for Kids opt-in report is all formatted and ready for you to use. It goes over different areas of wellness for your kids, including physical and emotional health.
The report is 6 pages long, with 1,876 words and the following sections:
1. More Exercise, Less Screen Time
2. Reading Every Day
3. Developing Healthy Eating Habits
4. Personal Hygiene and Oral Health
5. Healthy Habits as a Family
6. Positivity and Kindness
PLR Articles About Kids' Health and Wellness
You will also get 14 prewritten articles, which work great as blog posts for a parenting or lifestyle blog. They cover the gamut of health and wellness topics, including self-esteem, gratitude, stress, exercise, nutrition, mindfulness, and much more.
The article topics include:
1. Simple Dietary Guidelines for Kids (515 words)
2. How Kids Can Practice Self-Care (412 words)
3. How to Improve Your Child’s Digestion (431 words)
4. Key Tips to Avoiding Seasonal Illnesses (424 words)
5. Boosting Your Child’s Self-Esteem (476 words)
6. Easy Ways to Improve Your Child’s Sleep (420 words)
7. The Importance of Oral Health for Kids (411 words)
8. What to do About Nutritional Deficiencies (450 words)
9. Kids with Stress? What You Can do About it (480 words)
10. Brain Exercises for Kids (469 words)
11. Teach Your Child to Practice Gratitude (471 words)
12. How to Boost Your Child’s Health (446 words)
13. Mindfulness for Kids: Simple Practices to Learn (668 words)
14. Why Kids Need Exercise from an Early Age (428 words)
10 Product Reviews/Overviews
These product reviews are written like overviews of each product, giving you a great way to talk about the excellent features of the kid-related products for your blog. Each one covers a different area of kids' health, from probiotics to books about coping with stress.
Product Review Topics Include:
1. Coping Skills for Kids Workbook: Over 75 Coping Strategies to Help Kids (349 words)
2. Culturelle Kids Chewables Daily Probiotic Formula (313 words)
3. Fitivities - Kids and Family Fitness / Exercise Game, Small or Large Groups (331 words)
4. Hello Oral Care Kids Fluoride Free and SLS Free Toothpaste (327 words)
5. Good Enough to Eat: A Kid's Guide to Food and Nutrition (316 words)
6. Mindful Kids: 50 Mindfulness Activities for Kindness, Focus and Calm (318 words)
7. My First Human Body Book (313 words)
8. Oral-b Kids Electric Toothbrush With Sensitive Brush Head and Timer (328 words)
9. The 3 Minute Gratitude Journal for Kids (328 words)
10. The Tooth Book: A Guide to Healthy Teeth and Gum (335 words)
Bonus: Royalty-Free Images
As an added bonus, there are 16 royalty-free images that you can use for your content. They can be used to make your own graphics, to add to the written content, or to make your blog posts more unique.
Get Your Copy Now! Scroll up and click 'Add to Cart' for instant access to this new content.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.