Journaling Routine PLR Bundle - Prewritten Report, Articles, Emails, Journaling Prompts
High-Quality, Prewritten Content About Creating Journaling Routines Your Readers Will Stick to
Promote journals, notebooks, and more with this brand new content about starting a journaling routine. You will get a big bundle of content, including a report, articles, follow-up emails, and journaling prompts to help you provide more value to your subscribers.
Journaling Has Never Been Hotter - Provide More Value with This Fresh Content
This prewritten content package is perfect for bloggers and health/lifestyle coaches who like to promote the benefits of journaling.
Your readers and subscribers will learn the basics of putting together a daily journaling routine, why it is beneficial, how to get started, and what types of journal entries are good for the first few pages of their journal.
Help your audience take journaling to the next level when they create custom journaling routines.
What You Get in the Journaling Routine PLR Package
'Kickstart Your Journaling Routine' Report
The 'Kickstart Your Journaling Routine' opt-in report is all formatted and ready for you to use. It provides an in-depth look into journaling routines, how to start one, and what to write during your first days of using a journal.
The report is 8 pages long, with 2,889 words and the following sections:
1. Change Your Mindset About Journaling
2. Morning and Night Journal Routines
3. Ditch the Rules and Judgments
4. Strategies for Journaling When You Don’t Feel Like it
5. Kickstarting Your Routine - The First Days
5 PLR Articles About Journaling Routines
In addition to the report, you get 5 high-quality articles about journaling routines. These blend perfectly with the content in the report, and work great as blog posts. They also coordinate with the emails in this bundle.
The article topics include:
1. Helpful Tips for Sticking to a Journaling Routine (424 words)
2. Journaling Writers’ Block: How to Get Unstuck (411 words)
3. Morning and Night Journaling Routines (671 words)
4. How to Use Your Journal for Self-Therapy (481 words)
5. Finding Inspiration for Your Journal (434 words)
5 Emails About Journaling Routines
To get more traffic to your blog posts about journaling routines, I have written these 5 emails. They can also be used as blog posts if you prefer, but they are slightly shorter and work great as follow-up emails for the opt-in report.
The Email Topics Include:
1. Why Do You Need a Journaling Routine? (392 words)
2. 3 Ways to Love Journaling Every Day (369 words)
3. Fitting in Journaling with Your Current Daily Routine (360 words)
4. Why You Should Turn to Journaling on Your Bad Days (368 words)
5. Simple Ideas for What to Journal About (416 words)
Bonus #1: Journaling Prompts
This bundle includes bonus content! First, you will get 25 journaling prompts that are beginner-friendly. These journaling prompts are perfect for someone who is just starting out with their journaling routine, and is unsure of what to write about.
Bonus #2: Royalty-Free Images
The second bonus includes 20 royalty-free images that come with commercial rights. Add them to your report, use them for blog posts, or create your own social media graphics.
Get Your Copy Now! Scroll up and click 'Add to Cart' for instant access to this new content.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.