Journaling in the New Year - PLR Report
With the new year right around the corner, now is the perfect time to start encouraging your readers to make a fresh start and improve their life. One of the best ways to do this is with journaling.
Journaling provides so many amazing benefits at the start of a new year, from helping them to work on New Years' Resolutions, to setting goals and plans for the year. It can help with emotional health, physical health, dieting, business, and so much more.
You will get a high-quality PLR report, a custom report cover, and images to go with it.
What You Get With This PLR Report
The Journaling in the New Year PLR Report comes with the following:
10-Page Report: Journaling in the New Year
You will get a 10-page report about Journaling in the New Year. Here is a look at what this report includes:
Journaling in the New Year
10 pages, 8 sections, 4,110 words
1. Why You Should Start Journaling in the New Year
2. Types of Journaling to Choose From
3. How a Bullet Journal Can Help You
4. Types of Goals and Lists for Your New Years’ Journal
5. The Power of a 5-Minute Gratitude Journal
6. Finding Time to Journal Every Day
7. How to Use the Journal for Your New Years’ Resolutions
8. Simple Questions to Help You Decide What to Journal About
5 Report Cover Formats to Choose From
10 Royalty-Free Images + Prompts
You will also get 10 royalty-free images with this report. All images can be used to promote the report whether you use it as a lead magnet or break it up into articles.
Added Bonus: You will also get a list of 20 Journaling Prompts that are perfect for the new year.
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.