Intuitive Exercise PLR - New Articles About Exercising and Moving Your Body as Part of an Intuitive Lifestyle
Use this PLR pack to teach your audience how to explore more of an intuitive lifestyle with this by incorporating intuitive exercise into their routine.
This topic goes perfectly with intuitive eating, helping people to give up those fitness challenges and intense programs, and instead use exercise as a form of self-care and self-love.
It is a simple mindset shift that allows exercise and movement to be a part of living a healthier lifestyle, without rules and restrictions. It shifts the focus from how your body looks, to how your body feels.
This content provides prewritten articles about intuitive exercise, including what it is, the benefits, how to incorporate it into a healthy lifestyle, and more.
You will get 10 high-quality articles, as well as images that go perfectly with the content.
10 Articles About Intuitive Exercise
Use these high quality articles as blog posts, put them into a report, or create an email series about how people can add intuitive exercise into their healthy routine.
The article topics include:
1. What is Intuitive Exercise? (477 words)
2. Why Should You Exercise Intuitively? (411 words)
3. Signs of Disordered Exercise Habits (421 words)
4. Learn how to Listen to Your Body’s Signals (516 words)
5. Intuitive Living is All About Trust (419 words)
6. How to Set Health Goals When You are Intuitive (422 words)
7. The Benefits of Trying New Exercises (410 words)
8. Tips for Sticking with Intuitive Movement (410 words)
9. What You Don’t Want to Do (433 words)
10. How to Use Mindfulness for Intuitive Exercise (423 words)
Bonus: 10 Royalty-Free Images
Create your own social media graphics, blog post images, and ad graphics with these images. They all come with free commercial usage rights.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.