Healthy Weight Loss - PLR Bundle with a Report, Articles, Journal, and Images
Start the New Year right with healthy habits that will help you to lose weight.
This new PLR bundle provides you with all the content you need to show your readers how easy it can be to lose weight and keep it off - the healthy way.
There are no trendy diets, strict fitness regimens, or restrictive meal plans included in this content. It is about being more mindful of what you are eating, choosing exercises you love, and focusing on your health.
Not only will you get high-quality articles, a report, and an eCover, but you also get a new Weight Loss Journal your list will love.
What You Get in This PLR Bundle
The Healthy Weight Loss PLR bundle comes with the following content:
Report - 'Healthy Weight Loss in the New Year'
With this 5-page report, you can create an opt-in page to get new subscribers, give it away to your current list to keep them engaged, or sell it right on your blog.
The report is all about getting healthy in the new year and losing weight in the process.
Healthy Weight Loss in the New Year
5 pages, 4 sections, 1,672 words
1. Why Diets Don’t Work
2. How Mindful Eating Can Help
3. What is Intuitive Eating?
4. Finding Your Fitness Motivation
15 Articles About Weight Loss
You will also get 15, new and high-quality articles about healthy weight loss methods. You can use these as blog posts or put them together into a report or eBook.
The 15 article topics include:
1. How to Incorporate Mindful Eating Into Your Routine (423 words)
2. Eat Healthy without Starving (448 words)
3. How a Bullet Journal Can Help You Lose Weight (474 words)
4. Why Switch to a Plant-Based Diet? (434 words)
5. What Your Gut Might Be Telling You (435 words)
6. The Role of Sweeteners in Health and Weight Loss (409 words)
7. Nutrition Red Flags to Keep an Eye Out for (403 words)
8. The Biggest Obstacles When Trying to Lose Weight (446 words)
9. Understanding the Latest Fitness Boom (421 words)
10. Pros and Cons of Structured Diets (457 words)
11. The Quality of Your Food Matters (458 words)
12. How to Focus on Balance of Nutrition When Losing Weight (488 words)
13. Eating to Reduce Inflammation (451 words)
14. How the Order of What You Eat Matters (435 words)
15. Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar in Your Diet (404 words)
Weight Loss Journal
I have created a beautiful Weight Loss Journal in PowerPoint that can be edited and customized for your list. You can sell it, give it away, include it in a package with other content, or keep it for personal use.
You will get a journal with 20 slides in all. The following image shows the 20 slides included in the journal:
You will notice a few different lined pages in the journal, so you can duplicate and move these around as much as you want until you have the desired journal you would like to sell or give away. The slides are very easy to move around, delete, and duplicate however you want them.
These are all done in PowerPoint, making it really easy to customize!
What You Get in the Journal
This printable journal comes with everything your list will need to start keeping a weight loss journal. The pages include:
'This Belongs to' page
Notes (multiple styles)
Lined Pages (multiple styles)
To-Do List (multiple styles)
Weight Tracker (multiple styles)
Weight & Measurements
Trackers & Calendars
Notes & More
17 Royalty-Free Images
As a bonus, you will get 17 images that all give you full commercial use rights. There is a combination of photographs and graphics, all of which work great for social media graphics, blog posts, eBook or report images, and images for your journal.
Click 'Add to Cart' to pick up your copy of this PLR bundle.
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.