New Health PLR Bundle About Gluten-Free Living - Includes 15 Articles, Report, Images
Gluten-free has been all the rage for several years, but many people are not making the transition by choice. If your readers struggle with Celiac disease or a gluten sensitivity, they have to start cutting gluten out of their diet, which is not as simple as it sounds.
This new PLR bundle goes beyond the basics of what gluten is, and provides tips for moving to a gluten-free life.
What You Get With This PLR Bundle
The Gluten-Free Living PLR bundle comes with the following content:
15 PLR Articles About Gluten-Free Living
With this Gluten-Free PLR bundle, you will get 15 brand new articles about switching to a gluten-free life. Use these as blog posts, or create your own opt-in report or lead magnet.
The article topics include:
1. Benefits of Switching to a Gluten-Free Diet (430 words)
2. Tips for Eating Out While Gluten-Free (432 words)
3. Foods with Hidden Gluten (421 words)
4. Ingredients to Avoid When You Are Cutting Out Gluten (498 words)
5. Gluten-Free Breakfast Ideas (432 words)
6. Gluten-Free Lunch Ideas (465 words)
7. Gluten-Free Dinner Ideas (456 words)
8. Gluten-Free Snacks and Desserts (498 words)
9. Gluten-Free Tips: How to Stick to a Budget (421 words)
10. Stocking Your Kitchen While on a Gluten-Free Diet (423 words)
11. Mistakes to Avoid When Going Gluten-Free (460 words)
12. Signs You Need to Cut Out Gluten (493 words)
13. Tips for Starting a Gluten-Free Diet (537 words)
14. Popular Alternatives for Gluten-Rich Foods (403 words)
15. Non-Food Sources of Gluten (436 words)
Report from the Articles - How to Transition into Gluten-Free Living
I have put 8 of the gluten-free articles into a report for you. This allows you the option of providing your list with a free or opt-in report, along with other articles to use as blog posts or follow-up emails.
How to Transition into Gluten-Free Living
11 pages, 7 sections, 3,584 words
1. Benefits of Switching to a Gluten-Free Diet
2. First Steps to Starting a Gluten-Free Diet
3. Watch Out for Hidden Gluten
4. Stocking Your Kitchen While on a Gluten-Free Diet
5. Popular Alternatives for Gluten-Rich Foods
6. Tips for Eating Out While Gluten-Free
7. Mistakes to Avoid When Going Gluten-Free
Bonus - 6 Royalty-Free Images
Add images to your report and blog posts, or create your own social media graphics with these royalty-free images.
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.