Fall Herbs & Spices - Premium PLR Bundle
This Fall Herbs & Spices PLR bundle was one of the most popular packages from my membership, and now you can buy it for yourself.
Your readers will love reading about all the different natural healing herbs they can use for alternative and holistic health, not only in the fall season, but year-round.
Please Note: This is from my monthly membership, Natural Healing PLR Club. If you are part of the membership, you have this content from August 2017.
What You Get With This PLR Bundle
The Fall Herbs & Spices PLR package comes with the following high-quality content:
20 Articles About Fall Herbs & Spices
Use these 20 articles about fall herbs and spices to post to your blog, create an email series, or put together into a lead magnet.
1. Essential Oil Scents for the Fall (407 words)
2. Fall Fruits & Veggies for Natural Health (466 words)
3. Health Benefits of Pumpkin (419 words)
4. Fall Spices to Use for Health Purposes (435 words)
5. DIY Products Using Fall Scents (445 words)
6. Natural Ways to Combat Allergy Season (418 words)
7. Fall Spices: Why You Should Start Using Cinnamon (403 words)
8. What is Allspice? (406 words)
9. The Healing Powers of Cider (402 words)
10. Healing Herbs for the Autumn Season (422 words)
11. Holistic Benefits of Clove (414 words)
12. How to Use Turmeric Daily (414 words)
13. Tips for Growing Your Own Herbs (463 words)
14. Health Benefits of Honey (407 words)
15. Get a Head Start on SAD Symptoms (425 words)
16. Ways to Use Nutmeg in the Fall (413 words)
17. DIY Fall Room Sprays Using Essential Oils (483 words)
18. Fall Teas to Use as Natural Remedies (436 words)
19. The Many Healing Benefits of Ginger (403 words)
20. Why an Apple a Day is Essential (405 words)
20 Social Media Graphics
Use these 20 social media graphics to promote your articles or blog posts with ease.
Short Report - 'Fall Spices for Health'
Get a 6-page opt-in report that covers 5 different fall spices for health, including clove, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, and nutmeg.
Fall Spices for Health
6 pages, 5 sections, 2,288 words
Long Report - 'Herbs to Plant in the Fall'
There is also a 10-page report that talks about the best herbs to plant in the fall, like mint and thyme. You can use this as an opt-in to get more subscribers, sell it on your blog, or give it away to current subscribers as a content upgrade.
Herbs to Plant in the Fall Report Topics
10 pages, 6 sections, 3,964 words
10 Autoresponders - Fall Essential Oil Blends
You will also get 10 autoresponders, each of which includes a different fall essential oil blend.
1. Chai Tea Blend (238 words)
2. Pumpkin Spice (261 words)
3. Fruity Orchard (235 words)
4. Fallen Leaves (251 words)
5. Orange Cider (244 words)
6. Gingerbread Cookie (246 words)
7. Festive Halloween (209 words)
8. Crisp Autumn Air (220 words)
9. Cinnamon Fusion (233 words)
10. Autumn Woods (218 words)
5 Product Reviews
You will also get 5 product reviews related to this fall herbs and spices PLR content. The topics include:
1. Ultimate Organic Starter Spice Set (404 words)
2. Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide (429 words)
3. Prairie Essential Holiday Essential Oil Blends (436 words)
4. Nature Nate’s Raw and Unfiltered Honey (412 words)
5. Sweet Orange Essential Oil (410 words)
Scroll up and click 'Add to Cart' to get this PLR bundle.
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.