Fall Bullet Journal PLR Bundle - Report, eCover, Articles, Printables, Icons, Images
Bullet journaling has become a worldwide phenomenon, as people discover this productive, unique, and creative activity that helps them become more organized and improve their life.
If you are looking for a way to talk about bullet journaling this fall - I have you covered! I wrote a 10-page report all about Bullet Journaling in the Fall, plus you will get 13 bullet journaling printables to give to your list with a Fall theme.
*Please Note - 'Bullet Journal' was invented by designer Ryder Carroll. Use proper attribution when publishing content.
What You Get With This PLR Bundle
The Fall Bullet Journaling PLR bundle comes with the following content:
10-Page Report - 'Bullet Journaling in the Fall'
The 'Bullet Journaling in the Fall' report is all about starting or using your bullet journal during the fall season. It puts a seasonal spin on it by talking about lists and collections for the fall, creating a fall bucket list, expressing gratitude (big this time of year), and more.
With almost 4,000 words, this could easily be turned into an eBook if you preferred.
Bullet Journaling in the Fall
10 pages, 8 sections, 3,366 words
1. Guide to Starting Your First Bullet Journal
2. The Most Important Pages for Fall
3. Why You Should Express Gratitude in the Journal
4. Ideas for Your Fall Bucket List and To-Do List
5. Planning Fall Holidays and Events in the Journal
6. Making Your End-of-Year Goals in a Bullet Journal
7. Fun List and Collection Ideas for Fall
8. Making the Most Out of the Calendar Pages
Report Broken Up Into 8 Articles
If you would prefer using this content as blog posts or email follow-ups for other content, I have done a lot of the work for you. Each section of the report has been broken up into these 8 article topics:
1. Why You Should Express Gratitude in Your Bullet Journal (374 words)
2. The Most Important Pages for Fall (394 words)
3. Guide to Starting Your First Bullet Journal (685 words)
4. Ideas for Your Fall Bucket List and To-Do List (344 words)
5. Making the Most Out of the Calendar Pages (355)
6. Fun List and Collection Ideas for Fall (316 words)
7. Making Your End-of-Year Goals in a Bullet Journal (345 words)
8. Planning Fall Holidays and Events in the Journal (313 words)
Bullet Journal Printables & Icons
You will also get 13 different bullet journaling printables, along with 10 fall icons, all with the fall theme. These can be used as a bonus for picking up the fall bullet journaling report, given out as a free bonus to your list, or even sold to your list after you have made any customizations you want.
12 of the 13 printables are already set up into a fall planner, so you can create your own planner with them if you prefer.
*The only rule is that you cannot sell them as PLR.
Preview of the printables included:
14 Royalty-Free Images
As an added bonus, I have included these 14 royalty-free images to use with your content.
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.