Exercising With Injuries PLR Bundle – 20 Articles, Graphics, Social Media Posts
This new PLR bundle is all about exercising when someone has an injury. It works well with fitness and health blogs, with 20 articles you can use as blog posts, autoresponders, or even turn into a report or eBook. This is a great sub-topic of exercising that people are often searching for desperately after they sprain an ankle or injure their shoulder.
What You Get
The PLR bundle includes 20 PLR articles along with 20 social media graphics made for the articles. There are also 20 tweets and 20 Facebook posts to go with it.
The article topics include:
1. The Importance of RICE Guidelines (404 words)
2. How to Know When You’re Ready to Exercise (410 words)
3. Common Mistakes to Avoid When Exercising With Injuries (414 words)
4. Slow and Steady Wins the Race (415 words)
5. Find New Workouts You Can Do (416 words)
6. How to Exercise With an Ankle Injury (404 words)
7. Workouts That Are Easy on Your Back (439 words)
8. Fitness Routine to do With a Shoulder Injury (403 words)
9. Exercising With a Hand or Wrist Injury (403 words)
10. Keep Exercising Even With a Knee Injury (412 words)
11. Exercises That Are Gentle on Your Hips (400 words)
12. How to Workout With an Elbow Injury (406 words)
13. Do’s and Don’ts of Exercising With Injuries (404 words)
14. How to Speed Up the Healing Process (433 words)
15. Easy Workouts to Get You Moving Again (408 words)
16. These Forms of Exercise Are Gentle on Your Body (400 words)
17. Stretches For Leg and Ankle Injuries (406 words)
18. Why Yoga is So Beneficial (408 words)
19. Swimming Can Help Most Injuries (400 words)
20. Seated Workouts You Should Try (401 words)
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.