Exercise for Mental Health - Report, eCover, Articles, Autoresponders, Images
When people think of exercise, they often think of improving their physical fitness or trying to lose weight, but it is so much more important than that.
Not only does exercising on a regular basis help with your overall health and wellness, but it is amazing for mental health. If you have readers or subscribers that are struggling with stress, anxiety, or depression, this content bundle is perfect for them.
It will show them ways they can incorporate exercise into their daily routine in order to practice self-care and help with any mental health issues they might have.
What You Get in This PLR Bundle
The Exercise for Mental Health PLR bundle comes with the following content:
Report - 'Exercise for Mental Health'
Use this new, high-quality prewritten report as a free gift for your list, content upgrade, or sell it through your blog or website. It is a 6-page opt-in report about Exercise for Mental Health, covering the benefits, as well as some different areas of exercise to help them choose the right one.
Includes an Editable Cover. I have also included an editable cover, that can be customized in Photoshop.
Exercise for Mental Health
6 pages, 1,864 words
1. Benefits of Exercise for Mental Health
3. Weight Training
4. Yoga and Stretching
5. Exploring Other Exercises
10 PLR Articles
You will also get 10 prewritten articles about exercising for mental health, including areas like choosing the right exercises, avoiding common mistakes, choosing music, and lots more.
The article topics include:
1. Choosing Your Exercise for a Relaxed Mind (508 words)
2. What to Listen to During Your Workouts (545 words)
3. How Exercising Helps with Anxiety and Panic Attacks (481 words)
4. Exercising as a Form of Self-Care (476 words)
5. Breathing Exercises for Mental Health (413 words)
6. Mistakes to Avoid When Exercising (494 words)
7. What is Ecotherapy? (422 words)
8. The Impact of Group Exercise (494 words)
9. Hiking and Other Outdoor Activities (498 words)
10. Keeping Up Your Motivation (539 words)
7-Day Autoresponder Series
The content doesn't stop there! You will get a 7-day autoresponder series about Creating an Exercise Routine for Mental Health. Each day covers a different area of creating an exercise routine for anxiety and depression.
The topics include:
1. Why Do You Need an Exercise Routine? (311 words)
2. Finding an Exercise You Love (362 words)
3. Deciding on the Routine (364 words)
4. Things to Remember Before You Start (323 words)
5. Staying Motivated (337 words)
6. Switching Up Your Routine (327 words)
7. Final Tips for Your Mental Health (333 words)
Bonus - 10 Images
As a free bonus, you will also get 10 royalty-free images that come with commercial use rights. Use these images for your opt-in report, blog posts, or creating social graphics.
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.