Emotional Eating PLR – 15 PLR Articles
Emotional eating is a way for some people to cope with stress or any emotional situation in their life with food. It is a highly unhealthy habit to start, and one that is difficult to overcome. These 15 PLR articles will go over emotional eating more thoroughly and provide some realistic remedies.
What You Get
1. Why You Should Journal if You Are an Emotional Eater (415 words)
2. How to Find Your Emotional Eating Triggers (402 words)
3. The Difference Between Hunger and Emotional Hunger (409 words)
4. Find Other Activities to Replace Emotional Eating (400 words)
5. Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Eat Something (410 words)
6. Why You Should Seek Therapy For Emotional Eating (404 words)
7. Self-Care Tips to Manage Emotional Eating (405 words)
8. How Mindful Eating Can Help (404 words)
9. Learn the Hunger Scale to Know if You’re Actually Hungry (436 words)
10. What to Do Before You Eat Something (402 words)
11. How Intuitive Eating Can Help You (402 words)
12. Less Obvious Signs You Are an Emotional Eater (403 words)
13. Healthy Ways to Manage Your Stress (401 words)
14. Beginner Tips For Meditating (400 words)
15. How to Recover From an Emotional Eating Binge (406 words)
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.