Daily Life Journal & Planner PLR - 2 reports, eCovers, 2 journals, articles, email follow-ups
*Originally released on JVZoo with Sue Fleckenstein.
Are you struggling to get attention to your books?
Are you sick and tired of seeing no sales or low sales with your journals?
Are you pulling your hair out trying to figure out how to get people interested in your journals?
Are you tired of wasting your money on ads that don't produce sales?
I have been exactly where you are. I too have struggled in time's past with getting people to pay attention to my books and journals...
Introducing Our New
Daily Life Journals & Planners - Perfect Relationship Building Product!
It's all about relationships, which is why this offer is so very powerful.
Inside our product, we give you access to several Commercial Rights products you can use to establish a real relationship with your audience.
We give you the tools to help you help your future customers KNOW, LIKE and TRUST you!
Imagine if you could take one of our PLR books, customize it to promote your journals, then give it away as a free gift to people on the internet...
Imagine how much more likely people will be to give your books more attention, if only they have the opportunity first to learn why you are such an awesome person, before you ask them to buy one of your books....
Grab this package...
Customize it to promote your books...
Then give it away to anyone who might show an interest in what you are doing...
Give people the opportunity to receive really valuable stuff from you, before you tell them about what you are selling....
What You Get With This PLR Bundle
The Daily Life Journal & Planner PLR Bundle comes with the following content:
'Capturing Moments with a Daily Journal' - Report
This first report goes beyond the basics of journaling, and details how a daily journal can be used for capturing memories and special moments in a person's life.
It is an excellent way to show how beneficial having a daily journal can be.
Capturing Moments with a Daily Journal
9 pages, 5 sections, 2,543 words
1. Benefits of Having a Daily Journal
2. Ways to Use a Journal Every Day
3. Recording Memories and Moments with Your Journal
4. Why You Should Meditate Before Journaling
5. How to Kickstart Your Journaling Routine
'How to Start Your First Daily Planner' - Report
The next report you will get is called 'How to Start Your First Daily Planner' and is a great starter guide for planners. You can help to promote planner pages and printables with this report by showing your readers just how easy it is to start using a daily planner.
How to Start Your First Daily Life Planner
8 pages, 4 sections, 2,518 words
1. Why Use a Daily Planner?
2. What to Track in Your Daily Planner
3. Creating a Daily Planner Routine
4. Tips for Setting Up Your First Planner
10 Email Follow-Ups
There are 5 autoresponders for EACH report, giving you a total of 10 email follow-ups. These can also be used as blog posts or added to the reports if you prefer.
Daily Journal Email Follow-Ups:
1. Tips for Finding the Motivation to Journal Every Day (286 words)
2. The Best Types of Journals for a Daily Journal (268 words)
3. How Journaling Can Be a Meaningful Experience (267 words)
4. Why Should You Record Your Daily Life? (255 words)
5. Journaling with Mindfulness Meditation (271 words)
Daily Planner Email Follow-Ups:
1. Use the SMART Goals Method (219 words)
2. How to Make Your Daily Planner Routine Effective (288 words)
3. Why Use Printables for Your Planner? (253 words)
4. 3 Benefits of a Morning Planner Routine (283 words)
5. Tips for Using a Planner and Journal Together (237 words)
Keep your audience engaged with these 10 high-quality articles all about using daily journals and planners:
1. How to Organize Your Life with a Planner (670 words)
2. Benefits to Keeping a Daily Planner (723 words)
3. Find Solutions to Your Problems with a Daily Planner (534 words)
4. Manifest Your Dreams and Goals with a Journal (597 words)
5. How to Harness Creativity with a Journal (614 words)
6. Simple Way to Create a Daily Planner and Journaling Routine (614 words)
7. Creating New Healthy Habits with Your Planner (682 words)
8. How Setting Goals Can Change Your Life (662 words)
9. Add More Happiness and Fulfillment to Your Life with a Planner (708 words)
10. Use a Journal for New Self-Care Habits (551 words)
Family & Kids Journals
You will also get 2 brand new journals! This includes a Family journal and a Kids journal, both with editable eCovers.
Both Journals are 6 x 9 and have 163 pages - delivered as PowerPoint Templates in both Color & Grey-scale versions.
Family Journal Close-Up Images
Kids Journal Close-Up Images
Pick Up Your Copy Today!
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.