10-Pack of Prewritten Articles About Cholesterol
Sometimes when you are in the health niche, your readers need to go back to the basics. They don’t always need a super unique angle on something, but want to learn about general healthcare, like how to improve their cholesterol. This PLR pack goes over the basics of cholesterol, including comparing good and bad cholesterol, as well as finding treatment.
Natural remedies like food and supplements, exercise, and lifestyle changes are also discussed, so you can promote any fitness or health-related items with this new content.
What You Get
This PLR pack comes with 10 prewritten articles that you can use as blog posts, emails, or to put into a report or eBook. Here are the topics:
1. Good vs Bad Cholesterol (408 words)
2. Foods That Can Help Improve Your Cholesterol (407 words)
3. How to Avoid High LDL (Bad) Cholesterol Levels (401 words)
4. Signs of Having High Cholesterol (412 words)
5. Why Too Much LDL Cholesterol is Dangerous (410 words)
6. How Exercise Helps Your Cholesterol (404 words)
7. Supplements That Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol (412 words)
8. Myths About High Cholesterol (419 words)
9. How to Raise Your Good Cholesterol (400 words)
10. Juice and Smoothie Recipes to Lower Your Cholesterol (414 words)
Add this PLR pack to your cart to teach your readers and subscribers all about cholesterol.
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.