Get 10 brand new pre-written articles all about fatty liver disease.
Now that I live with my sister, I get to watch whatever she is interested in. That means a lot of reality shows. But also – she loves Dr. Oz. While I am not a huge fan of ‘talk shows’, I do like that he tends to cover trending topics in health. Which is how I learned about fatty liver disease.
If you are interested in adding a hot, trending health topic to your blog or letting your subscribers know about it, I highly recommend this one.
This PLR pack comes with the following 10 article topics:
1. Types of Fatty Liver Disease (402 words)
2. How is Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Different? (420 words)
3. Signs You Have Fatty Liver Disease (437 words)
4. Foods to Clean Out Your Liver (420 words)
5. Lifestyle Changes for Managing This Disease (406 words)
6. Superfoods to Help With Fatty Liver (416 words)
7. What to Avoid if You Have Fatty Liver Disease (414 words)
8. Detox Drinks for Your Fatty Liver (444 words)
9. Herbs to Clean Out Your Liver (454 words)
10. Low-Carb Tips for a Fatty Liver (400 words)
Ways to Use This Pack
When you are working with pre-written articles, I find them to be the most versatile. You of course can leave them as articles and post as blog posts to your blog, but you also have some other options. I think these work great as:
Autoresponders – Teach your list all about fatty liver disease, while also including some promotional links in each email. You can also split these up into 5 autoresponders, and 5 blog posts.
Opt-in Report – The PLR articles can also be put into a report. Each article is a little over 400 words, which is the perfect length for each page of a report. You can do a 10-page report very easily, or longer if you decide to use images.
Part of a Larger eBook – If you want to expand on this topic, you can also do a longer eBook. If you want to do an eBook, I would do one all about liver health, then have fatty liver disease just one chapter in your book.
What Can You Promote?
I know this question is going to come up, so I thought I would address it now. The good thing about the topic of fatty liver disease is that most of the treatments are related to changing your diet, drinking water, exercising, and using herbs. Here is a small list of the many things you can promote:
- Digital and physical books on liver health, dieting, exercise, or weight loss
- Water infusing cups and pitchers
- Herbs and supplements
- Blenders, juicers, and cooking appliances for healthy eating
- Exercise accessories and equipment
Grab the Fatty Liver Disease PLR pack here.