Journaling for Eating Disorders - Opt-in Reports, Articles, Images, Journaling Prompts
Mental health issues and eating disorders often go hand-in-hand. This is a heavy topic to bring up on your blog, but it is a really important one that might help someone cope, and possibly even save their life.
I have put together a big PLR bundle that talks about using journaling to help with their eating disorders. It is not meant to replace professional help, but work as a supportive tool during the recovery process.
You will get 2 different opt-in reports, 15 articles, images, and journaling prompts that will all help you to gently and delicately talk about the sensitive subject of eating disorders, providing helpful tools your readers need.
What You Get With This PLR Bundle
I have provided everything you need to start talking about journaling for eating disorders. This PLR bundle includes the following content:
5-Page Report: Journaling for Emotional Eating
This first PLR report is about journaling for emotional eating, which is great for people with mental health issues or who suffer from eating disorders. Keep it as-is for an opt-in report or upgrade, or combine it with articles for a longer report or eBook.
Journaling for Emotional Eating
5 pages, 4 sections, 1,934 words
1. Why Emotional Eating is so Damaging
2. Benefits of Using a Journal for Recovery
3. Log All Your Food, Including Binges
4. Other Ways to Use Journaling
5-Page Report: Journaling for Binge Eating Disorder
You will also get another 5-page report, this time on journaling for binge eating disorders. It goes perfectly with the other report, as well as the articles listed below.
Journaling for Binge Eating Disorder
5 pages, 4 sections, 1,914 words
1. Living with Binge Eating Disorder
2. Ways to Cope with This Eating Disorder
3. The Power of Journaling
4. To Log Your Food or Not
15 Articles About Journaling for Eating Disorders
In addition to the reports, you will also get 15 new, high-quality articles to use as blog posts or emails. You can also combine these with one or two of the other reports and create your own eBook on the subject of journaling for eating disorders.
1. Writing a Goodbye Letter to Your Eating Disorder (402 words)
2. Record Your ED Triggers in the Journal (411 words)
3. Use the Journal for ED Self-Care (409 words)
4. The Importance of Expressing Gratitude (404 words)
5. Cognitive Distortions and Why You Should Journal Them (407 words)
6. Journaling Your New Healthy Habits (419 words)
7. Start a Morning Routine with Journaling (435 words)
8. Mindful Writing for Eating Disorder Recovery (403 words)
9. Try Creating Mantras to Help You Cope (424 words)
10. Body Image Musings with a Journal (413 words)
11. Create a Pros and Cons List for Recovery (415 words)
12. Journaling with Orthorexia (431 words)
13. Recover from Body Dysmorphia (409 words)
14. Why Journaling is Effective for Eating Disorder (404 words)
15. How to Get Started Writing About Your ED (413 words)
Bonus: 20 Journaling Prompts for EDs
The first bonus you get with this PLR bundle is journaling prompts. You can share these with your list, include them in one of the articles or reports, or give them as a bonus with other content you are providing. You can also mention them in blog posts and post them on social media.
You will get a total of 20 journaling prompts related to journaling about eating disorders.
Bonus: 20 Royalty-Free Images
The second bonus is a pack of 15 royalty-free images, all of which can be used to help promote your journaling for eating disorder content.
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.