Hello Bloggers! Jennifer Andersen here from Health & Wellness PLR.
Are you looking for a way to keep adding more natural health content to your blog?
Do you want to start sending quality emails with value?
If so, it is time to join my brand new Natural Healing PLR Membership!
The natural health niche continues to dominate the health industry as a whole. More people are looking for natural and holistic ways to provide relief for everything from chronic pain to acne. The general consumer, the people you are promoting to, no longer wants to rely on harsh chemicals 100% of the time. This is where you come in.
As a blogger in the health niche, you probably do a good amount of research of what is currently trending. One day, you notice that all over Pinterest are re-pins of natural health products. People can't seem to get enough of them. You remember that you received the last month's worth of membership content with 50 pages of quality content for this very topic, so you customize it to fit your needs, post it to your blog, and suddenly have a great way to tap into this trend.
You have a unique opportunity to provide your readers and followers with high-quality, well-researched natural health content that is catering to your demographic. The content in the Natural Healing PLR Club gives you brand new PLR every single month that you can add to your blog, turn into reports or eBooks, have an email series or challenge, and even post images to Pinterest or Instagram to get more visitors to your website.
But maybe you're not in the health industry.. why do you want this PLR?
Natural health content works for so many industries, not just health itself. Whether you are in the relationship niche and want to tell people how to lose weight or improve their natural beauty with detoxing, or you like to promote products that help other business owners and want to show them how taking care of their health can actually improve your business, you can make it work for you. Plus, don't forget about how well many of the natural health products and content help with stress, which is something everyone struggles with.
Keep reading to find out how the Natural Healing PLR Club membership can benefit you.
When you buy the Natural Healing PLR Membership, you get access to brand new PLR in the natural health niche every single month. You get the content delivered within the first week of the month, so you are ready to go with your regular blogging or autoresponder schedule.
Here is a look at what you get every month:
Each Month Has a Different Theme
Every month, a different 'theme' is chosen for the Natural Healing PLR Club membership. This theme will be a particular topic within the natural health niche that pertains to that month or time of the year. For June, the topic is Yoga & Meditation.
June: Yoga & Meditation
Here is a look at the content you will get this month with your Natural Healing PLR Club membership.
So why should you join a PLR membership?
There are 2 main ways to buy Private Label Rights content: you can purchase the packs or reports individually, or you can join a PLR membership.
When you buy the packs individually, you not only need to keep checking back in with the newest packs available, but you also need to decide which PLR seller to go with.
When you choose a PLR membership, your payment goes through automatically since it is a recurring payment, plus you get immediate access to the PLR every month when the content is ready. It really doesn't get any simpler than that!
Here are some benefits of choosing the Natural Healing PLR Membership:
These articles are perfect for using as blog posts, emails, or a combination of both. There are also enough articles for a report or eBook.
1. How to Reduce Wrist Pain While Doing Yoga (418 words)
2. Yoga Poses That Help with Back Pain (404 words)
3. Turning Meditation Into a Habit (408 words)
4. Beginner Tips for Meditation (408 words)
5. One-Minute Meditation Practice (414 words)
6. How to Use Journaling for Meditation (410 words)
7. Gentle Yoga Stretches to Start with (411 words)
8. Yoga for Insomnia: Moves to Help You Sleep (400 words)
9. Intermediate and Advanced Yoga Inversions (404 words)
10. Create a Morning Routine with Yoga (404 words)
11. Have a Meditation Nighttime Ritual (404 words)
12. How to Practice Self-Hypnosis with Meditation (429 words)
13. Alternative Ways to Try Meditation (402 words)
14. Finding Your Motivation for a Daily Yoga Practice (422 words)
15. Common Mistakes Made by Yoga Newbies (411 words)
16. How to Use Yoga Blocks (419 words)
17. Benefits of a Yoga Wheel (409 words)
18. Tips for Setting Up Your Home Yoga Space (449 words)
19. Tips for People New to Yoga (406 words)
20. What to Eat Before and After Yoga (414 words)
21. Deep Meditation Practices (411 words)
22. Using Healing Crystals with Meditation (405 words)
23. What Happens to Your Body When You Meditate (406 words)
24. Listening to Music While Meditating (405 words)
25. How to Meditate to Get Rid of Bad Energy (413 words)
To promote your articles or blog posts, you need graphics! These 25 graphics have been made along with the article topics, which can be edited with Photoshop (PSD files included).
The short report for June is called Yoga and Meditation for Self-Care. It provides more information about self-care, and how both yoga and meditation can help.
Yoga and Meditation for Self-Care
5 pages, 3 sections, 2,079 words
1. What is Self-Care?
2. Yoga for Self-Care
3. Meditation for Self-Care
This longer opt-in report is all about Meditation on the Go, and alternative forms of meditation. It covers things like meditating while driving, listening to music, walking, hiking, and many other activities.
Meditation on the Go – Report Topics
10 pages, 8 sections, 4,254 words
1. Walking Meditation
2. Shower Meditation
3. Meditating with Music
4. Scenic Meditation
5. Yoga Meditation
6. Hiking Meditation
7. Driving Meditation
8. Daily Life Meditation
To help promote your yoga and meditation reports, there are 10 follow-up emails you can use to keep your list engaged.
1. 5 Self-Care Habits to Start Today (290 words)
2. How to Fit Yoga into Your Busy Lifestyle (273 words)
3. Tips for Doing Guided Visualization (260 words)
4. Self-Care Routines: Setting Yourself Up for Success (266 words)
5. Self-Care Activities That Take 5 Minutes or Less (258 words)
6. How to Meditate While Coloring (239 words)
7. Finding a Good Place to Meditate (247 words)
8. Benefits of Guided Meditation on the Go (247 words)
9. 4 Daily Tasks for Easy Meditation (328 words)
10. Turning Your Bath into a Full Self-Care Experience (255 words)
FAQs For the Natural Healing Club
1. When will I receive the content each month?
The Natural Healing PLR Club provides content on a monthly basis, delivered to you within the first week of the month.
2. How do I pay for the membership?
To get started with the membership, click Buy Now on either the monthly or annual plan. You will get immediate access to this month's membership content. For the next month, you will be billed automatically for $29 by JVZoo. If you choose the annual option, you will not be billed automatically at the end of the year.
3. Is it possible to cancel the membership if it doesn't work for me?
Absolutely. We don't offer refunds once content is delivered to you, but if you ever decide you want to cancel the PLR membership and not continue with future months, you can do so by emailing me and requesting it, or canceling the auto-approve billing through your Paypal account.
4. What content will you be releasing in the future?
We provide you with 75 new pieces of PLR content each month, following a theme for that month. For example, the theme in November is Winter Beauty, in previous months I have covered detoxing, essential oils, herbs, and lots more. In the future, the themes will be related to natural health, holistic health, and similar topics. It always includes 20 articles, 20 graphics, a short report, long report, and autoresponders.
Get the Natural Healing PLR Club for Just $29 a month. ($60+ value)
Due to the nature of PLR products, this product is not refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.