Hello and Happy Wednesday!
I have my weekly PLR bundle ready for you. Earlier in the week I added a PLR pack all about Senior Fitness, so this time I went the other direction and did a bundle about kids!
This PLR bundle has 15 articles about raising healthy kids, talking about physical and mental health. There is also a 5-page report titled Kid-Friendly Healthy Lunches and a report cover. The bundle also includes 15 images, 15 Tweets, and 15 Facebook posts.
15 PLR Articles About Raising Healthy Kids
1. Important Healthy Habits For Kids (406 words)
2. How to Make Eating Fruits and Veggies Fun (408 words)
3. The Benefits of Cooking More at Home (411 words)
4. How to Encourage Healthy Eating in Kids (427 words)
5. Family Fitness: Workouts to do as a Family (435 words)
6. Keep Kids Active During TV Time (407 words)
7. Find Local Events to Keep Kids Active (407 words)
8. Try These Fun Outdoor Games (404 words)
9. Why You Should Reduce Screen Time (413 words)
10. Set a Good Example For Your Kids Health (414 words)
11. Teach Your Kids About Having a Positive Body Image (410 words)
12. Take Care of Your Kids Mental Health (404 words)
13. Reduce Distractions to Stay Engaged With Your Kids (409 words)
14. Be Careful About Environmental Toxins (410 words)
15. Tips For Teaching Good Manners (406 words)
5-Page Report: Kid-Friendly Healthy Lunches
5 pages, 5 sections, 2,092 words
1. Faux Lunchables For Kids
2. Self-Serve Bento Lunch Ideas
3. Fun and Healthy Wraps For Kids
4. Turning Leftovers Into Kid Lunches
5. Super Easy Snack Foods
You can get the Raising Healthy Kids PLR Bundle for just $10 until Sunday, then it goes up to $25.